The Company collects the following personal information.
A. At the Data Receipt Process [Customer Service] : Name, birth date, e-mail address,
In addition, the following data may be generated and accordingly collected during any service or process.
B. Service-use records, login log, login IP information
The Company collects the personal information through its home page (Customer Service).
The Company uses all the personal information gathered just for some Customer Service purposes.
In general, the Company will not disclose each user’s personal information to any other party. However, any of the following events will be excluded from such non-disclosure obligation.
- If users have agreed on such disclosure
- If such disclosure is legally required, or if an investigation agency requests for such disclosure
The Company will not outsource the processing of any personal information without the prior consent of a user. If such outsourcing is unavoidable, the Company shall notify the corresponding user of an outsourced party and related data and receive the user’s permission, if necessary.
In general, if certain personal information has been gathered and accordingly used, such information shall be immediately scrapped. However, the following information will be retained for the following period.
- - Retention Items : Name, birth date, e-mail address, documents, etc.
- - Retention Ground : Mandatory Data Retention Period of Customer Service
- - Retention Period : 1 year
In general, the Company shall immediately scrap every personal information after such information has been gathered and accordingly used. Such scrapping processes and methods can be summarized as follows:
- - All data entries will be retained for a certain period and then scrapped in accordance with the Company’s bylaws
and governing laws.
- - Such data entries will not be used for any other purpose than those stipulated in the governing laws.
- - Those personal data printed on papers shall be scrapped with a paper shredder or an incinerator.
- - Those electronic personal data shall be deleted based on some non-recoverable technology.
A user is entitled to view or revise his or her personal information.
(However, if certain data are being processed, some revision may not be allowed.)
If any user intends to view and revise his or her personal information, he or she may want to contact the personal information manager via phone or e-mail. Then, he or she will be immediately served. If the user requests for the correction of any error contained in his or her personal information, such information will never be used or disclosed before such revision process is completed, Furthermore, if any incorrect personal information has been provided to a third party, the consequential correction feedback shall be immediately notified to the third party.
With respect to the revoked or deleted personal information requested by a user, the Company shall accordingly handle such information in accordance with the ‘6. Personal Information Retention & Use Period’.
The Company has formulated and implemented the following technical measures in order to prevent any privacy accident or incident (i.e. loss, theft, tempering, falsification, damage, etc.).
- A user’s personal information and password are encrypted and accordingly managed; therefore, only the user
can access such information and password. In addition, additional security measures (i.e. file/data encryption,
file lock, etc.) have been applied.
- In order to protect every personal information from hacking or computer virus, the Company installs some
security programs, periodically updates such programs and constantly monitors on such hacking or virus.
In addition, the Company has installed relevant security systems in restricted areas and managed such systems
technically and physically.
- Certain access authorities to the personal-information database system have been properly granted, modified
and revoked while certain physical control measures have always been taken through an intrusion prevention
- A limited number of employees have been assigned for the management of personal information while various
personal information control measures are implemented.
The Company has assigned the following division and personnel in charge of controlling personal information in order to protect each user’s personal information and handle any relevant claim.
- - Personal information division : General Affairs Team
- - Personal information manager : Woo Jun-Tae
- - Phone No. : +82-41-661-9139
- - e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
For any claim on your personal information, you can submit such claim to the personal information manager or division. In addition, the Company will make its best efforts to resolve such claim.
Date Noticed : March 10, 2017
Date Enforced : March 17, 2017